Redlands Storage facility for your extra classic cars opens up space to spark more joy in your home
Posted by Dr. Terry Vines
In Vines Storage’s “former life,” it was a large warehouse facility. There is sure to be space for that fun two-door and the land yacht alike. Converted specifically for the purpose of storing vehicles and belongings, units and parking spaces range from 5 X 5 to 20 X 20. You have options to store multiple cars safely. Since the facility is so spacious, you can easily get in and out of the parking space or unit. This is particularly important when you want to grab the Miata for a fun weekend spin, or when you absolutely need that extra car.
Call Now to reserve your space!Classic car lovers appreciate that there is plenty of space for tinkering. Vines Storage also offers plenty of amenities that you can’t find at other storage facilities in the Inland Empire, which add substantial value; for instance, services such as detailing and washing are available for a reasonable fee onsite, and amenities like air and a wash bay are great for Do-It-Yourselfers.
Our professionals are also known for their personal attention. They’re happy to answer any questions that you may have, matching you to the best space for your needs. Depending on your preferences and lifestyle, you may gravitate more toward an indoor unit versus an indoor space. We have options at Vines Storage! Indoor spaces provide utmost protection from the elements, critters and vandals; however, Vines Storage sets itself apart from other providers with the care it puts into maintaining its facility. A well-maintained facility minimizes the risks of vehicle damage from insects and other creatures who like to burrow their way through expensive parts and fabrics.
Spaces of all types are also secure. Why have one layer of security when you can have several for the ultimate in protection for your vehicles and valuables? The eyes of our on-site security professionals and 56 cameras are always watching. Access control technology means only those individuals who are supposed to be at the facility—who rent a space or unit from us—can gain entry. An 8-foot cinderblock wall acts as a highly visible deterrent to vandals and thieves.
When you’re ready to grab that car for a trip down the road or out of state, whatever the case may be, it will be waiting for you, looking as great as the day you left it. Vines Storage suggests a few organization/safety hacks before you take to the open road:
- Give tires, lights, belts, hoses, fluids and wipers a once-over.
- Test your battery’s life and confirm that other components don’t need repairs.
- Add emergency numbers to contacts in your smartphone; for instance, roadside assistance providers.
- Cell coverage can be spotty, so it’s always a good idea to keep a written or typed list of contacts in your glove compartment.
- Keep your emergency kit well-stocked. Be prepared for unpredictable and changing weather. Good picks include ponchos, Mylar blankets, boots, gloves, warm hats, sand or kitty litter, flares, and extra high-energy, nonperishable foods and water.
- Get acquainted with your car’s manual and learn how to use emergency equipment such as safety flares and warning triangles.
- Redlands Storage facility for your extra classic cars opens up space to spark more joy in your home
- Car storage in the Highland, CA area can save you thousands in the future
- Protect your classic car with long-term storage in Highland
- Why individuals in the Redlands are may want large warehouse storage for cars
- Redlands, California car storage units available for all situations
- Protection from UV rays just one benefit to covered car storage in Highland
- A convenient checklist to prepare your vehicle for secure storage in our Colton area facility
- A checklist guide to removing your car from a secure storage facility near Highland
- Highland car owners: How to prepare the interior of your car for long term storage leasing
- Why Consider Indoor Automobile Storage?
- Tips for storing your car in a Weather controlled location in Highland, CA