Secure RV Storage makes routine maintenance easy in Redlands CA
Posted by Dr. Terry Vines
Keep your motor runningImproper storage procedures can harm your engine. The Family Motor Coach Association generally recommends changing the oil and filter any time you store your RV for three months or longer. Acids tend to build up in used oil, corroding the engine’s bearings.
You have convenient access to your RV, thanks to a personal code that allows secure entry at the gate. Visit periodically to run the engine, allowing time to reach operating temperature. Fill the fuel tank and add a preservative. Be sure to run the engine and generator long enough for the preservative to work its way through the fuel system.
Periodic visits are a good time to check your vehicle for any spots that are vulnerable to critters. For example, your engine compartment creates a cozy nest for rodents who chew their way through plastic and rubber. Warming up your engine regularly also helps to deter mice and squirrels.
Unlike most other storage facilities in Southern California, Vines Storage offers both indoor and outdoor storage. For the utmost protection from the threats to the life of your RV, the specialists may recommend an indoor space to fit your vehicle.
The Vines Storage team has made periodic maintenance super-easy with many onsite amenities, including:
- Compressed air
- Purified and filtered water
- Waste dump station
- RV detailing and washing
- Secure RV Storage makes routine maintenance easy in Redlands CA
- Experts from Redlands storage provides tips to find a storage facility for your RV
- Parking your RV this winter? California residents find large units, convenience, and amenities at Vines Storage in Redlands
- How storage of an RV at Redlands facility is advantageous
- It is possible to enjoy your RV use even more with storage near Highland that works for you
- Vines Storage offers amenities for RV owners in Redlands that make life easier
- Vines Storage Facility: Accommodating even the largest of recreational vehicles