When searching for furniture storage in Redlands, CA, a secure unit is part of the solution
At Vines Storage, we are pleased to offer a number of storage solutions for our clients. From outdoor spaces for recreational vehicles and boats to indoor spaces of various sizes for boxes, furniture, or cars, we offer customized solutions to meet individual timelines. In addition to offering the storage units that our clients need, we can also offer tips, tricks and advice to get the most out of your storage unit. Here are a few of our favorite tips:
- Regardless of how nice the unit is or how clean it looks, consider using pallets to keep your possessions up off the floor of the storage unit. If you’re on the ground level, there’s no way to ensure that heavy or windy rain won’t seep under the door. Furthermore, there’s no way to prevent spills from an adjacent unit from entering your unit and ruining valuable or memorable belongings.
- Use wrap wherever possible. Plastic storage wrap is important to protect your items from dust, insects, even rodents.
- Put a label on it. It may sound like a pain when you’re packing, but labeling will save you lots of time and headaches later.
- Expect changes in temperature. If you’re packing in the fall but expect your items to be in storage for several months, recognize that the temperature will fluctuate. Heat and cold can affect items like vinyl, electronics, and photographs differently so research the best ways to store those fragile items.
- Ensure the safety of your belongings. If you take the time to carefully pack, wrap, and label your items it’s also important to ensure that your items are secure. Look for a facility that uses locks, cameras, and personnel to ensure that your belongings are safe and sound.
- Store your furniture safely at large facility in Redlands CA
- When searching for furniture storage in Redlands, CA, a secure unit is part of the solution
- Finding secure storage for your furniture and valuables in Redlands
- Four tips for storing your furniture long term in Redlands
- Storage for your excess furniture at Vines Storage in Redlands may help you sell your home
- Affordable self-storage units at Redlands facility prove to be ideal for furniture and other items
- Highland self-storage facility offers tips for storing your furniture in California
- Tips from your Redlands professional - placing your antique furniture into storage
to reserve your space
to reserve your space
Refer a friend and get $30