Redlands CA facility shows what to look for in a truly secured self-storage service provider
Posted by Dr. Terry Vines
Protection for peace of mind
Industry reference guide Self-Storage Almanac notes most of the facilities that reported a burglary were poorly-lit, located in abandoned and high-crime areas, and were not outfitted with features such as computerized gate access, a perimeter fence, and video surveillance. In all, the Almanac reports 65% of facility respondents have access control, around 83% have perimeter fencing, and nearly 82% use video cameras onsite to surveil their property. Moreover, security professionals note that “basic” security features can still be thwarted by thieves. They emphasize professionals who are on site through the night, which is a rare feature in the self-storage world. Fortunately for you, a facility with all of these security features (and more) is available nearby in the Redlands: Vines Storage.
Industry association Inside Self-Storage recommends several features to look for in a facility you can trust with your overflow household items or business documents. Vines Storage is proud to say we check all these boxes!
- Well-maintained – While it’s easy for technology’s “bells and whistles” to outshine these tried and true security measures, a facility that is clean, neat, and tidy is the first layer of protection from burglars and vandals. A facility that allows windows to stay broken or cracked doesn’t keep up with the trash or is over-grown with weeds invites graffiti artists and all sorts of other activities that you don’t want anywhere near where your precious property or investment is stowed away. Vines Storage takes great pride in our expansive facility. It has fantastic “curb appeal” that acts as a deterrent against the criminal element, and the inside of the facility is equally sparkling-clean and trash-free. Our attitude towards maintenance also helps to keep other elements away, including pests and critters that can cause significant damage to your belongings if allowed to flourish. We’re also located off of the Interstate 10 Freeway. In addition to being a convenient location, this feature is important because properties near higher-traffic areas are not the targets that properties in isolated and desolate areas might be. As if these characteristics weren’t daunting enough to thieves, our “perimeter fencing” is actually an 8-foot cinderblock wall. Why “protect” with a flimsy chain-link fence when you have a “fortress” to truly make thieves think twice about breaching the perimeter (and getting closer to your things)?
- Security hardware – Cameras, access control, alarms, lighting, and other features have two key benefits: They are highly functional and deter vandals and thieves (see above). A well-lit property with visible security tools is less likely to be vandalized or burglarized than a property in a dark, secluded area that either doesn’t have visible cameras or security features, or that obviously hasn’t maintained those cameras. High-tech eyes aren’t functional when they’re broken! Our security technologies include 32 video surveillance cameras, an alarm system, and a secure entryway. Each leaseholder is provided with a security code, which must be submitted to gain access to the facility.
- The personal touch – A truly safe facility is distinguished from a more vulnerable storage facility not with basic technology, but rather with people who see what cameras can miss, or who can sense or detect when something is amiss. Our professionals get to know each of our leaseholders. They know what red flags to watch for to keep your valuables protected. In addition, we have personnel on hand 24/7. Consider this a “full-coverage” facility, with ‘round-the-clock staff as well as strategically-placed cameras throughout the property so there are no holes in security that make certain areas of our site vulnerable to criminals. It’s the sum of all these parts that make for a truly secured self-storage service provider.
Call Now to reserve your space!Our leaseholders come first at Vines Storage. Security, convenience, and value-added amenities add up to a great experience. See for yourself! Call 909-389-6209 to schedule a time to visit our facility, or to reserve your unit today.
- Redlands CA facility shows what to look for in a truly secured self-storage service provider
- Redlands CA storage specialists make moving easy with secure, accessible units and amenities
- Specialists explain the benefits of a truly secure storage facility in Redlands, CA
- Tips to make the most of your self-storage space in Redlands
- Vines Storage in Redlands offers clients amazing self-storage units
- When it comes to outdoor RV storage in Redlands, it is of top importance for the facility to be secure
- Considerations when choosing secure self-storage in Redlands
- Selecting the Best Self Storage Unit For Your Needs
- How self storage units can help with a Redlands CA downsize
- Vacation property owners benefit from safe and secure storage options in Colton
- Triple protection with indoor self storage units in Colton
- Are you moving out? Move your stuff in to Vines Storage units on East Colton Avenue
- Ensure your valuables are protected with secure self-storage options in Highland, CA
- De-cluttering your Redlands home - what to pitch, what to donate, and what to put into indoor storage
- Keeping your California business running smoothly by cataloging items in storage
- Maximizing your California home's small space with storage ideas
- Keeping items safe is easy in our Redlands monthly storage facility
- Redlands families create extra space through self-storage
- Tips for packing and storing fragile pieces in a personal storage unit in Highland
- Colton residents can choose the right size of self-storage unit at a storage facility
to reserve your space
to reserve your space
Refer a friend and get $30