4 benefits of storage for furniture at largest facility of its kind in Redlands
Posted by Dr. Terry Vines
- Size – Our facility was formerly a warehouse. It’s one of the largest storage campuses in the Inland Empire. So, you have many options for storage units that are also taller than our competitors, which allows more storage per cubic foot.
- Convenience – Since the facility is so large, you can easily get into your unit and leave with no hassles or worries about damaging your items. Plus, we have convenient hours for you to access your belongings on your own time.
- Pricing – At Vines Storage, you’re not locked into an inflexible long-term contract. Our storage consultants discuss alternatives that are best for your situation, such as month-to-month and short-term leasing. We’re also a great value; amenities like packing supplies are on site to make the experience as hassle-free as possible.
- Peace of mind – Your furniture is in great hands. Security options range from an onsite professional and access control, to an 8-foot cinder block perimeter and video surveillance.
Call Now to reserve your space!We can also help you store equipment and household goods like a pro. When you move your items into a well-maintained, well-designed Vines Storage unit, may we suggest:
- Take an inventory – Think like your business. An overview of everything you store, such as “two end-tables, three filing cabinets,” helps to keep the unit organized. You know exactly what you’re storing, which makes it effortless when you need to retrieve furnishings.
- Label – If any of your smaller office or home goods are in large containers, be sure to mark the outside of the box. It’s easy to forget where items are stored with the passage of time.
- Store strategically – Move those items that you think you’ll need sooner rather than later toward the front of the unit for easiest access.
- Think vertically – Our units were designed for savvy storage. Take advantage of height wherever possible, stacking what you can to keep an aisle or pathway open. That way, everything is within reach.
- 4 benefits of storage for furniture at largest facility of its kind in Redlands
- Store your furniture safely at large facility in Redlands CA
- When searching for furniture storage in Redlands, CA, a secure unit is part of the solution
- Finding secure storage for your furniture and valuables in Redlands
- Four tips for storing your furniture long term in Redlands
- Storage for your excess furniture at Vines Storage in Redlands may help you sell your home
- Affordable self-storage units at Redlands facility prove to be ideal for furniture and other items
- Highland self-storage facility offers tips for storing your furniture in California
- Tips from your Redlands professional - placing your antique furniture into storage